Arizona's offense without Jerryd Bayless is in as much trouble as this former U of A student and Arizona beauty queen (pictured above), who is facing kidnapping charges.
Unlike this hina who had her ex boyfriend tied up and beaten, the Wildcats weren't as aggressive.
In today's 76-63 win over Oregon State, Arizona:
1. Scored 26 points in the first half, a game after scoring just 24 in the first half against Memphis
2. Didn't score in first 3 minutes
3. Chase Budinger didn't score in first 10 minutes and had just two first half points
4. Didn't attempt a free throw until 4:42 remained in the first half
5. Was down by as much a 7 in the first half
By the way, this was against an Oregon State team that:
- Has lost 25 straight in Tucson, with its last win coming in 1983.
- Was without 6-foot-11 center CJ Giles, who has played well this season after transferring from Kansas.
- Lost at home to Montana State.
- Was picked to finish 10th in the Pac-10.
At one point in the game the lineup was Nic Wise, Daniel Dillon, Jamelle Horne, Fendi Onobun and Budinger. If you're the opposing team wouldn't you focus your entire defensive scheme on Budinger. Who else in that lineup is going to score?
Remember these guys?
PG Laval Lucas Perry
SG Jesus Verdejo
SF JP Prince
Could have used them right about...now.
Food for thought: Have you ever seen a hot mail lady? Is there like a calendar, "Girls of the Post Office."
Up next: vs Oregon Saturday 11 a.m. PST FSN