Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stop that Soulja Boy

Former Daily Wildcat columnist Shane Bacon sent me this video of Bo Ryan doing the soulja boy
and I think this was the last straw for me.

A truly terrible song and stupid dance is taking over hip hop. And now middle aged white coaches are getting involved. This is an example that our society is deteriorating. Yes, I'm that
concerned.

We can only hope that this will quickly die out like the Macarena and we will look at ourselves in disgust a few years from now.

Here are some examples of the ridiculousness of the situation.

Devin Hester doing the Soulja Boy before returning a punt for a touchdown


Cal's 7-foot-3 center Max Zhang doing the Soulja Boy


Sebastian the Ibis (Miami's mascot) doing the Soulja Boy


The whole Texas sideline does the Soulja Boy as frightened white people walk out


I can't wait till Bo Ryan's grandkids ask him what "Superman that Ho" means. Now that conversation should be played on youtube.

No comments: